Located in the heart of the charming little village of Anglure, bordered by the Aube river (which makes walks in the town center very pleasant), and equipped with all amenities (doctors, pharmacy, supermarkets, bakery, etc.), the Gîte des Deux Lutins will welcome you for a relaxing stay or to discover the territory of the South-West of Marne.
The cottage, with a capacity of nine people, consists of a dining room, an equipped kitchen, three bedrooms with double beds, a bedroom with a double bed and a single bed (with desk), a shower room and two WC.
Folding bed with high chair for baby. Towels and sheets provided. Welcome gift.
Outside, you will find a small courtyard with garden furniture and barbecue to share good moments in a friendly atmosphere.
Possibility of parking two to three cars in the yard.
Must see nearby:
– The town of Anglure: Tourist Information Office open in summer (200 meters on foot);
– The city of Sézanne, “Petite Cité de CaractèreⓇ” (15 min by car);
– The city of Romilly-sur-Seine (15 min by car);
– The city of Nogent-sur-Seine (30 min by car);
– The town of Marcilly-sur-Seine (Vélo-route du Canal de Haute Seine) (10 min by car);
– The 1914 Mondement-Montgiroux Memorial (30 min by car);
– The Winegrowing-holder (15 min by car);
– The Esternay cyclo-draisines (30 min by car);
– The Limonière trail (Sézanne) ;
From € 50 per night.
A tourist tax is payable to the host on your arrival.