Located in Brie and Champagne in the town of Soizy-aux-Bois,the “Gîte de l’Homme Blanc” is ideally located at a crossroads for many tourist discoveries. The property is crossed by a stream, “the Ru de l’Homme Blanc”.
Everything here is made to relax and break away from everyday life. Enjoy the fully equipped house (air conditioning, baby equipment, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, coffee maker, kettle), as well as the three themed bedrooms upstairs, decorated and furnished with taste and originality, two pretty walk-in shower rooms and two independent toilets.
Outside, relax in the enclosed and independent garden, with its garden furniture and barbecue.
The owners have created a wellness area (at an additional cost) with various sports equipment, a sauna and a jacuzzi connected Bluetooth.
They offer themed stays such as sustainable tourism, history, culture and wine tourism but also offer to discover the region on horseback.
Nearby, the wine-growing holder, the horse riding center, hiking trails, fishing, etc.
Must see nearby:
– The city of Sézanne, “Petite Cité de CaractèreⓇ” (10 min by car);
– The city of Épernay (35 min by car);
– Talus-Saint-Prix Abbey (5 min by car);
– Orbais l’Abbaye (20 min by car);
– The 1914 Mondement-Montgiroux Memorial (7 min by car);;
– The Wine-growing holder (5 min by car);
– La Gaultoise Brewery (10 min by car);
– The Sentier des Rainettes à Reuves (Nature Reserve) (6 min by car) ;