The history of Yveline Prat Champagne begins in 1975 when Yveline and Alain decided, thanks to a common passion for working the land and wine, to create their own wine-growing holding. For several years now, their children Aurélia and Alexandre have joined them in this great adventure.
Producers winegrowers, they take care of their vines which extend over the Coteaux Sézannais, the Valley of Marne and the Côte des Bars. They are planted on three grape varieties typically from champagne and this is how they obtain a multitude of flavors with which they create festive and gourmet champagnes.
Must see nearby:
- Sézanne, Petite cité de Caractère Ⓡ (27 min by car);
- Épernay (30 min by car);
- Montmirail (30 min by car) ;
- The 1914 Mondement-Montgiroux (20 min by car);
- The 1914 Dormans Memorial (36 min by car);
- The Abbey of Notre-Dame du Reclus (10 min by car);
- Castle of Pierry (25 min by car);
- Orbais l’Abbaye (25 min by car);
- Planet Explora (25 min by car);
- Cap Aventure Accrobranche (15 min by car);
THE OPENING HOURS AND VISITING CONDITIONS MAY BE CHANGED DUE TO THE # COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
Visit of the vineyard and the cellar with tasting of 3 cuvées, from 8 people: 8 € pp
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 2 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Closed Sundays and public holidays.