Vine-growing holding located in the heart of the Coteaux Sézannais vineyard, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2015, in the town of Broyes, Champagne Yves Jacopé welcomes you to its six hectares of exploitation and to discover its different wines.
It is with an attentive and passionate eye, ancestral gestures proudly performed that they develop champagne from the vine to the glass.
The owners offer accommodation: the gîte du Château in the heart of the vineyards
Must see nearby:
- Sézanne, Petite cité de Caractère Ⓡ (10 min by car);
- Montmirail (30 min by car) ;
- The 1914 Mondement-Montgiroux (5 min by car);
- The 1914 Dormans Memorial (45 min by car);
- Castle of Réveillon (27 min by car)
- The regional nature reserve of the Marais de Reuves (10 min by car);
- The Marais of Saint-Gond (20 min by car);
- Biological pool of Connantre (15 min by car);
- Orbais l’Abbaye (30 min by car);
- The Esternay cyclo-draisines (20 min by car);
- The Limonière trail (Sézanne);
- The Gaultoise brewerie, to Gault-Soigny (20 mi by car)
THE OPENING HOURS AND VISITING CONDITIONS MAY BE CHANGED DUE TO THE # COVID-19 PANDEMIC.