Located in an exceptional natural setting, in the heart of the Traconne Forest and the Champagne vineyards, in the town of Barbonne-Fayel, the Maison Forestière de Bellevue welcomes you.
The owners’ approach, geared towards ecology and sustainable development, has enabled them to set up a gîte that is 100% self-sufficient in water and electricity.
With a surface area of 180 m² and a capacity of twelve people, the gîte has an independent entrance, a living room with TV, a fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, oven, hotplates, etc.), five bedrooms (three bedrooms with double bed and two bedrooms with two single beds each), three shower rooms, two toilets.
The cottage will seduce you with its large wooden terrace of 60 m² with garden furniture and the view of the Traconne forest.
Nearby, departure of hiking and biking trails in the forest.
Must see nearby:
– In the heart of the Coteaux Sézannais vineyards (UNESCO World Heritage since 2015): The winegrowing-holders;
– The city of Sézanne, Small city of CharacterⓇ (14 min by car);
– The city of Provins (34 min by car);
– The city of Nogent-sur-Seine (30 min by car);
– The town of Montmirail (30 min by car);
– The Réveillon Castle (25 min by car);
– The La Motte-Tilly Castle (30 min by car);
– Cyclo-draisines in Esternay (20 min by car);
– Le Moulin de Barbotte (15 min by car) ;
– Le Moulin de la Chapelle (goat farm) (15 min by car) ;
– The Traconne forest and its hiking trails;
– The Limonière trail (Sézanne) ;
Price from 680 € for 2 nights (cleaning and beds made included).
Price from 950 € for 3 nights (cleaning and beds made included).
Animal supplement of 10 € per night.
A tourist tax to be paid to the owner on your arrival.