Located in the heart of a Champagne village, in the town of Broyes, the Gîte du Château gîte offers a breathtaking view of the vineyard.
On a vineyard and farm, settle in during your stay in this independent single storey house with a capacity of four to six people, completely restored between tradition and modernity.
The cottage is fully equipped and has in the kitchen an oven, a microwave, a coffee maker, dishwasher and a kettle, but also a washing machine, a hair dryer, an iron, and baby equipment (bed, chair).
Outside, enjoy the garden furniture and barbecue.
Bicycles are at your disposal to take advantage of the many walking paths around the village.
The owners are wine growers and offer to show you their range of champagne during your stay> here.
Must see nearby:
– The city of Sézanne, “Petite Cité de Caractère” (10 min by car)
– The town of Montmirail (30 min by car)
– The 1914 Mondement-Montgiroux Memorial (5 min by car)
– The 1914 Dormans Memorial (45 min by car)
– Orbais 1’Abbaye (30 min by car)
– The Abbey of Notre-Dame du Reclus (15 min by car)
– The Réveillon Castle (27 min by car)
– Biological pool of Connantre (15 min by car)
– The Esternay cyclo-draisines (20 min by car)
– The regional nature reserve of the Marais de Reuves (10 min by car)
– The Marais of Saint-Gond (20 min by car)
– The Limonière trail (Sézanne)
– La Gaultoise brewery, at Gault-Soigny (20 min by car)
From 180 € (two nights minimum): sheets and linen included.
Cleaning option: 50 €.
A tourist tax is payable to the host on your arrival.