Located 80 km east of Paris, 65 km from Troyes, between Villenauxe La Grande and Nesle La Reposte, in a wooded site, the Chèvrerie de Nesle la Reposte is a family place surrounded by nature that welcomes the whole family.
The goat milking: during opening hours, at 3 p.m., come and watch the goat milking with Axelle.
The play area with slide, small bridge, etc …: under parental supervision, children can enjoy the play area.
The shed: in the shed you will discover various animals (pigs, rabbits, goats).
You are free to walk around the different buildings and the different enclosures. You can meet roosters, hens, donkeys, dwarf goats.
The Boutique where you will find all the cheeses from the Chèvrerie, sausages, jams, honey, etc …
The Bar with a multitude of sweet and savory pleasures: platters of goat cheese, waffles, ice cream, homemade pies but also drinks such as beers from the Saint-Martin mill, cider or apple juice.
Present in the markets of Romilly-sur-Seine on odd weeks, in Nogent-sur-Seine on even weeks.
To 𝗱é𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘃𝗿𝗶𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀:
– The city of Sézanne, Small city of CharacterⓇ (25 min by car)
– The town of Villenauxe-la-Grande (10 min by car)
– The town of Esternay – tourist office (15 min by car)
– The city of Anglure – tourist office (20 min by car)
– The city of Nogent-sur-Seine (25 min by car)
– The town of Provins (25 min by car)
– Réveillon castle (15 min by car)
– The Béchère educational farm in Romilly-sur-Seine (30 min by car)
– The Coteaux Sézannais champagne houses (8 min by car)
– Hiking trails in the Traconne Forest (6 min by car)
– Circuit of the Noxe Valley (Villenauxe-la-Grande) 17 km (10 min by car)
> THE USUAL OPENING HOURS AND VISITING CONDITIONS MAY BE CHANGED DUE TO THE # COVID-19 PANDEMIC